Why Should You Integrate Prolaris® in Your Prostate Cancer Risk Assessment?
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer diagnosis for men in the United States and the second leading cause of cancer-related death, evidence that there is room for improvement. The fact is, that traditional clinical tools do not give a complete picture of a patient’s prostate cancer risk.
Today, physicians have access to a tool that accurately measures the aggressiveness of an individual patient’s cancer. Prolaris®, by Myriad Genetic Laboratories, provides physicians the critical missing information to truly personalize prostate cancer treatment. Become a provider for Prolaris prostate cancer testing, and change the way you treat your patients.
How to Become a Provider for Prolaris Cancer Testing
Adding Prolaris to your prostate cancer risk assessment is easy. Gaining unparalleled insight into the true nature of your patients’ cancer is just four simple steps away:
- Complete the Prolaris Test Request Form and submit it to Myriad Genetic Laboratories.
- Myriad receives the sample from pathology lab for Prolaris testing.
- Prolaris test results, including Prolaris Score, are sent to you.
- Use test results to personalize treatment decisions.
Ready to Get Started?
We have designed a complimentary Get Started Pack specifically for physicians considering adding Prolaris testing to their treatment plan. This pack provides critical information on how Prolaris is changing the landscape of prostate cancer.
The Prolaris Get Started Pack for Physicians includes:
- Prolaris Score test results brochure
- Prolaris patient brochure
- Articles featuring Prolaris from distinguished medical journals like Journal of Clinical Oncology and Journal of Urology
- FAQs about ResultsNOW™, Myriad’s online testing results portal
Ready to Order Prolaris?
Ordering a Prolaris prostate cancer test for your patients is easy. Visit our test request page to download the Test Request Form now.