Myriad Genetics is committed to being your partner of choice
Against the backdrop of recent shifts in the genetic testing industry, we would like to take a minute to reiterate Myriad Genetics’ determination to bring clinically useful and easy-to-use genetic and genomic testing products to your practice and patients.
For 31 years, Myriad Genetics has been a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine. For the past 10+ years, we have been providing genetic insights in urology. To date, more than three million patients have benefited from being tested with our products: Prolaris®, MyRisk™, and BRACAnalysis CDx®.
This robust experience creates a strong platform from which you can deliver deep and more actionable insights for your patients.
- The Prolaris test gives you a comprehensive picture of your patients’ prostate cancer prognosis by combining an independent cell cycle progression (CCP) score with an established prognostic nomogram at biopsy.
- Prolaris provides simplified treatment decisions across all risk categories. With two clinically validated thresholds, the Prolaris test can identify which men are safe for Active Surveillance and those who are not. It can also identify which patients will benefit most from single-modal therapy and those who require multiple forms or greater intensity of treatment.
- It is broadly recommended by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) for use in low, intermediate, and high-risk diseases.1
- Myriad Genetics is the only lab offering the combination of both prognostic tumor analysis and germline testing for individuals affected by prostate cancer.
- Myriad Genetics offers process implementation expertise to integrate genetic testing into the current workflow of providers and the opportunity for patients to consult with board-certified genetic counselors at no additional cost.
We are committed to working with you to deliver life-changing genetic insights to more patients than ever before. If you have any questions, please reach out to your local Myriad Genetics account executive. If you don’t know who your account executive is, email us at MyriadUrology@myriad.com or call 513-216-4752 and we will get you connected.