As a healthcare professional, you are already aware the information collected from genetic testing can significantly improve the quality of care and increase the the personalization of treatment your provide your patients. The Ask a Genetic Counselor Forum will answer how you can sort through the science, the terminology and the insights to better understand how genetics and genetic testing impacts your patients and your practice.
Check back soon for more information on Season 3!
Click the links below to view a recorded version of the previous Ask A Genetic Counselor Forums:
- Full workup of prostate cancer patients and the importance of industry partnership to get the genetic answers you need
- Have you seen updated guidelines? How will you implement them?
- Incorporating “no surprise billing” into informed consent
- Patients are looking for answers: Why you should talk to them about genetic testing
- How Genetic Test Results Change Prostate Cancer Management
- Germline and Somatic Testing: When and How to Utilize Results
- Patient Privacy, Informed Consent, and Liability
- Sharing Best Practices – From Identifying Patients to Protocol Integration
To watch all the Ask a Genetic Counselor forums, click here.