NCCN Favorable Intermediate Risk:
- Patient is Intermediate Risk:
- Clinical tumor stage T2b or T2c, OR
- Gleason score 7, OR
- PSA 10-20ng/mL
- Meets Only ONE Intermediate Risk Factor
- Gleason Score 3+4=7 or less
- Less than 50% Positive Cores
Have you completed the MEDICARE MANDATED CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING to get access for your patients?
If no, please enroll now to get coverage access for your patients with Medicare.
If yes, no additional action is needed. Adverse event (death or metastasis) reporting is required for NCCN very low-, low- and favorable intermediate-risk patient with a low Prolaris score.