MYRIAD OFFERS A SUITE OF GENETIC TESTS THAT UNLOCK
ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST PRESSING QUESTIONS
How should I treat my cancer?
Will I die from prostate cancer?
Will the cancer come back after I’m treated?
Are my family members more likely to get cancer?
Which test is right for me?
MYRIAD USES CUTTING EDGE DNA ANALYSIS TECHNOLOGY TO IDENTIFY HOW YOUR CANCER IS BEHAVING AND
WHAT TREATMENT OPTIONS WILL BE MOST EFFECTIVE IN FIGHTING IT
PROLARIS TUMOR TESTING
Tumor testing for untreated men with prostate cancer to determine how quickly cancer is growing.
Benefits of Prolaris:
- The chance of dying from prostate cancer
- The chance of cancer spreading into other areas of your body
- Confidence to choose active surveillance or active treatment
MYRIAD GENETIC TESTING
Genetic testing identifies if you inherited a mutation that may have caused your cancer. Available for all men with prostate cancer.
Benefit of Genetic Testing:
- Qualify for life-sustaining therapy if cancer progresses
- Impact early treatment decision making
- Give blood relatives peace of mind by knowing if they are at an increased risk for developing certain cancers
- 5 million patients tested
- Committed to making testing easy and affordable
- Committed to keeping your genetic privacy safe
- Lifetime commitment to helping you understand your results and disease
Which Test is right for me?
How it Works
Request Your Myriad Genetic Test Kit
Work with Provider to Obtain Sample
Your Genes are Analyzed at Our State-of-the-Art Facility
Results available in around 2 weeks
HOW GENETIC TESTING IS
“Without information how can you make treatment decisions”
“It Had Affected My Family as Much As It Had Affected Just Me.”
“Cancer has always kind of been in the family somewhere”
“Where are we going to go from here?”
(Click to reveal answer)
- There are many types of genetic tests. Some tests are recreational and tell you things about your ancestry and some tests are clinical that can help you make decisions about your health. Myriad genetic testing was developed to help you and your doctor make educated decisions about your cancer treatment plan.
- Testing can take up to 14 days, but the average turn around time is under 7 days*
- Myriad is committed to keeping your results private and secure
- 97% of people have coverage for genetic testing, with 3/4 of all patient’s paying $0. For those with an out-of-pocket cost – the average is <$60.
- Myriad offers broad payment plans and financial assistance to both insured and uninsured patients may meet financial and medical eligibility criteria are met. Learn More.
- Call: 1-855-469-7765