Medicare now provides coverage of Prolaris® testing for your Medicare Beneficiaries
AUA Low Risk (NCCN Very Low- and Low-Risk)
Prolaris Ordering Process
- Physician completes the Prolaris Test Request Form and sends it to Myriad at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (801) 883-3256
- Myriad verifies insurance coverage and contacts the patient if the out-of-pocket cost will be more than $375. (View the Myriad PromiseTM for more info.)
- Myriad receives sample from pathology lab for testing
- Test results are sent to physician
- Physician and patient incorporate test results to make personalized treatment decisions
Prolaris Test Request Forms
Print, complete and return the appropriate Prolaris Test Request Form (below), and we will handle the rest.
Understanding the Prolaris Score™
Each of your patients will receive a personalized Prolaris Score with their test results. This score will help you identify those patients with less or more aggressive prostate cancer. Learn more about how to interpret the Prolaris Score and how to talk to your patients.
Implementing Prolaris testing in your practice is easy
We’ve made it easy for you to learn the in’s and out’s of Prolaris testing with our new myProlarisAdvisor series. This short and informative program will teach you how to implement Prolaris testing in your practice. Start learning with myProlarisAdvisor today.