- The Prolaris Molecular Score™ is calculated by measuring the expression of 31 cell cycle progression (CCP) genes in the tumor. This describes the behavior of the tumor.
- The majority of Prolaris Molecular Scores fall between 0-10, with a higher score indicating more aggressive cancer.1, 2
Variables Used forRisk Assessment
- Clinical variables and the Prolaris Molecular Score are used to calculate a patient’s risk assessment.
Patient’sRisk AssessmentWhen Considering Active Surveillance:
- When considering active surveillance, patients with a DSM within the grey box may be considered appropriate for active surveillance.3
- When considering definitive treatment, the patient’s 10-year risk of developing metastasis is provided.
- Patient’s risk of DSM compared to other patients in the same NCCN risk group.
- The grey shaded box represents the active surveillance threshold.